Friday, February 6, 2015

Take A Tour Of Our NEW Website!

I have an exciting announcement! I've recently launched a brand new website featuring great information about my real estate services at the Lake of the Ozarks. The website is designed to be a resource of prospective home buyers and home sellers alike. Here's a quick overview of the different information our new site has to offer.


HOME PAGE

This page offers everything you need at one glance. Buyer resources, seller resources, real estate resources, and links to more information about the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks are all at your fingertips.

FEATURED REAL ESTATE

On this page, you can find photos and descriptions of the properties I'm currently selling. If you're in the market to buy a home, be sure to check back often to see if any new properties have been added!

SEARCH REAL ESTATE FOR SALE

If you're looking to buy a home at the Lake of the Ozarks, this page is a GREAT resource. From this page of our new website, you can search all homes for sale at the Lake of the Ozarks (no matter who the listing agent is). You can also narrow your search be certain criteria, such as location, price range, and even the years they were built.

SELLING YOUR HOME

This page offers helpful resources for people trying to sell their homes. It explains how my 25+ years of experience selling real estate at the Lake can help you sell your home quickly and easily. It doesn't matter whether you are selling a waterfront home or condo, a second-tier property, or a small farm - I can help you!

Check out great real estate listings (like this one!) on our website.

BUYING A HOME

This page has great information for anyone thinking about buying a home at the Lake. I've been around the real estate scene at the Lake for a long time, and I would love to help you find your dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks! I know the area and am well-equipped to assist you in your home search. Commission for real estate agents is typically paid by seller, so I will probably be able to work with you at no cost to you!

ABOUT SUSAN SPICA

In order to better help them sell and/or buy their homes, I believe in getting to know my clients as well as I can. That process begins by giving you all the opportunity to get to know a little bit about me, first! This page on my website tells you about my experience and how I can use it to help you.

CURRENT LAKE MARKET INFO

Before you can know how to price your home or what price to offer as a interested buyer, you have to know the local market. This page offers immediate access to current real estate data for the Lake of the Ozarks, as well as future updates.

Stop By and Check It Out!

I would love for you to check out the new website when you have time! Find it at www.realestatelakeozark.com

If you're thinking about buying or selling your home at the Lake of the Ozarks, please give me a call! I would love to help you with your real estate endeavors.

Susan Spica, Professional Realtor

BerkShire Hathaway HomeServices
101 Crossings West, Ste. 202
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office: (573) 365-6868
Susan's Cell: (573) 280-0484
Gina's Cell: (573) 889-9477

No comments:

Post a Comment