Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Susan Spica - Selling Real Estate at the Lake for 25 Years!

Hello! My name is Susan Spica and I would like to officially welcome you to my very first blog post. I'm excited to connect with you and help you buy or sell your home at the Lake of the Ozarks. Here's a quick overview of my experience and what I can do to help you meet all of your real estate dreams!


Susan Spica

My Experience

I have been selling real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks for the last twenty-five years. I work in the entire Lake Area, including Osage Beach, Lake Ozark, Four Seasons, Porto Cima, The Villages, Sunrise Beach, Laurie, Camdenton, Hurricane Deck, the North Shore, and Eldon. As a licensed real estate agent at the Lake, I have experience buying and selling waterfront homes, condominiums, and lots.

I am a licensed agent with BerkShire Hathaway HomeServices. Through them, I have access to a wide variety of resources that help me meet (and exceed) my client's needs and expectations.

I work closely with my wonderful assistant, Gina Luzzi. Gina shares my commitment and dedication to our customers, and I know she's looking forward to getting to know you and your families.


My Blog

Gina Luzzi
I'm very excited to begin a new social media campaign that will help me get closer to my clients and reach out to them with valuable information about real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks. Please subscribe to my blog to get real estate updates, details on top listings, and info about our beautiful Lake of the Ozarks community. 

I'm also excited to announce that I'm embracing an entire social media culture in addition to my blog. I look forward to connecting with you on all the different social media channels! Here are the links to connect with my accounts:

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google+

We're also working on setting up a Pinterest account featuring great home decorating ideas, DIY ideas, real estate listings at the Lake of the Ozarks, and more. Stay tuned! We'll let you know as soon as it is up and running.

I truly care about getting to know you and your family and helping you find the home that will perfectly fit your needs. The next time you need to buy or sell your home at the Lake of the Ozarks, I hope you'll keep me in mind! I look forward to working with each and every one of you.


Susan Spica, Professional Realtor

BerkShire Hathaway HomeServices
101 Crossings West, Ste. 202
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office: (573) 365-6868
Susan's Cell: (573) 280-0484
Gina's Cell: (573) 889-9477

No comments:

Post a Comment